A new procedure that drains toxins from the gallbladder has saved the life of a dog who ate death cap mushrooms. Share this link with your friends and veterinarian to spread the word.
Tags: death cap mushrooms, veterinary medicine
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 18th, 2012 at 8:53 am and is filed under Cats, Dogs, Pets.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
A Love Letter
Are You Ready to Rehab?
Why Grooming Matters: Not Just Another Pretty Face!
Arthritis: It’s Not Just for Dogs!
Arthritis in Dogs and Cats
Cancer in Dogs and Cats
Degenerative Myelopathy (DM)
Disk Disease in Dogs and Cats (IVDD)
Geriatric Dogs and Cats
Pet Nutrition and Weight Management
Physical Rehabilitation Therapy
Special Needs Pets